Last updated on 28 Sep,2022 01:30 PM Refresh
- Netizens slam Flipkart after iPhone 13 orders cancelled, e-commerce giant says 70% successful deliveries & ‘only a fraction impacted due to anomalies’26 Sep, 2022 10:47 AM ISTSeveral consumers took to their social media accounts to slam the e-commerce giant.
- ETMarkets Trade Talk: How a Chennai mathematician looking for a second career ended up making crores in option trading25 Sep, 2022 03:47 PM IST"When you are buying and selling stocks, the probability of winning is 50 per cent, but when you are selling options, the probability is 80 per cent. This is a game of probability. For my skills and temperament, the best way to make money is only through options, not futures or the cash market. I would not say the cash market is not the place to make money, but I do not have the required skill."
- 12 big-ticket IPOs leave investors high & dry as stocks crack 50-65% from highs27 Sep, 2022 11:32 AM ISTTopping the losers' list are the known loss-making new-age tech stocks. PB Fintech, at the forefront, clocked over 67% fall from the high of Rs 1,470, shows data available from ACE Equity. Following it, and a close second is Paytm's parent One97 Communications which is down 66.5% from an all-time high of Rs 1,961.05.
- Apple gets festive-ready, announces massive discounts on iPhone 14, AirPods, iPad Pro & more26 Sep, 2022 11:29 AM ISTConsumers can get up to Rs 7,000 instant saving on orders over Rs 41,900 across products.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping removed from power in a coup? Here's what we know so far25 Sep, 2022 01:28 PM ISTSocial media on Saturday was bubbling with speculations that Chinese President Xi Jinping was deposed in a coup that began unfolding when he was away in Samarkand attending the SCO Summit which commenced on September 14. However, no international news outlet's report has given credence to these rumours and TOI on Sunday said that the Chinese foreign ministry has also remained silent on the issue.
INFOCUS ON ET TODAY
A leader must be able to sense impending threats and crisis and prepare accordingly. Difficult times are hard, but they are especially harder for leaders who have to set the right direction, keep the morale high, communicate effectively, and create the space for people to progress in a way that’s most beneficial to them.
Read Original Article At Source WebsiteRead Original Article At Source
*Note: Their will be lot of difference between article source and this article. We have changed the way of writing from original source website.